Learning and using WordPress isn’t hard.
We also try to make our themes as easy-to-use and intuitive as possible.
But, you know, getting used to anything new, especially technology, takes time.
Therefore, if your priority is to get started with your online venture immediately, let us help you with your WordPress website. Besides, you shouldn’t be distracted from your main agenda, i.e. planning and running your business.
So, if you want to save yourself from a headache and unproductive time, our friendly and expert team are eager to help. In 48 hours, we will deliver a fully responsive, performance optimized, and secure website that will rock!
How Does This Work?
Once you fill in the form below, we will immediately contact you through the email. Then, we will setup one-to-one call with you to understand your goals and needs. Once we have a mutual understanding of the requirements, you need to provide us the content you want to add to your website. We’ll then make your website ready within 2 business days.
Note: The 48 hours time frame will begin only after you provide us all the required content.
Everything from initial planning to final launch required to make an efficient website.
We will also train you to manage your site yourself as well as teach you some SEO concepts to help you bring in visitors to your website.
Here is the list of things that are included:
- Installation of WordPress
- Installation of a theme by Blossom Themes
- Adding content that is provided by you. It includes text, photos, videos, logo, etc. or anything that you think is necessary. We do not offer content creation services.
- Setting up necessary plugins, like Akismet, WordFence, Social Sharing, WP Smush, All in One Schema.Org Rich Snippet, for maintaining and optimizing your website.
- Making your website search engine optimized by implementing on-page SEO techniques that our SEO experts think is necessary to beat your competitors. We will also install SEO plugin, make URL structure SEO friendly, and setup dynamic sitemap.
- Setting up Google Search Console and Google Analytics on your website
- Contact Form Setup
- GDPR cookies setup
- Making your website HTTPS by setting up SSL
- Adding social media links
- Creating required pages like About Us page, Contact page, Terms and Conditions page, Privacy page, etc. You must provide the content for the pages.
Ready To Go Live in 48 Hours?
Please fill in the form below and someone from our team will get in touch with you shortly.